Only one variant visible on shopify Website

MH6
Visitor
2 0 0

I have two variants of a product.  But when i got to my website i can only select one of them

Replies 3 (3)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Hey, @MH6.

Welcome to Shopify Community and thanks for your question. 

I'd love to help you figure this out. For some additional context, can you share the following with me:

• Link to the product in question
  • Which theme and version you are using

For some extra troubleshooting steps, can I also have you confirm if:

1. The additional variant appears as greyed out, or if it does not appear at all?
  2. Is there available inventory for both variants?
  3. Does the issue exist across any other unedited themes? If so, which one(s)?

That will help us get a better understanding of what is going on.

I look forward to your reply,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MH6
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Olivia

Thanks for the reply.   

Here is the link for the product- https://thelittlecreatures.com/collections/toys/products/new-rocket-balloon-launch-tower-toy-puzzle-...

The theme is " impulse '' theme.

The additional variant appears as greyed out, or if it does not appear at all?  -   It appears greyed out
Is there available inventory for both variants? - Yes no problem with inventory 
Does the issue exist across any other unedited themes? If so, which one(s)? No, not that i have noticed 

241979457_557037642232602_4704325819011046255_n.jpg

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Thank you so much for clarifying and that additional context, @MH6.

Typically variants on your theme only appear greyed out when the product is sold out or not available for purchase. I know you have already confirmed that you have inventory available for these variants, and I'd love to double check that with you if you're able to provide me with a screenshot from the product's backend

To do this:

1. Log into your Shopify Admin
  2. Head to Products > Open Product > Open variant
  3. Gather screenshot from Inventory section of variant

Furthermore, you mentioned this issue may not exist on other themes. Can you please preview the product through a different unedited theme to confirm if the variant is clickable? This step is very important, as it will help us rule out where the issue is stemming from - either the theme or the Admin.

To do this:

1. Log into your Shopify Admin
  2. Go to Online Store > Themes > Choose to preview another theme with Actions from Theme Library
  3. Gather screenshot of variant when it is clickable

I look forward to your reply,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog