Order is not processed: Processing order page keeps loading forever

falshamsi
1 0 0

This issue started yesterday. no changes whatsoever was made to the store.

After the customer checks out and completes payment, the "processing order page" keeps loading forever. 

The payment gateway works fine. The amount gets deducted from the bank account but the order information is not received.

I have tried it myself on different devices the issue persists.This page keeps loadingThis page keeps loading

Reply 1 (1)
Olivia
Shopify Staff
782 74 141

Hi, @falshamsi.

Welcome to Shopify Community.

I appreciate you sharing your question with our network. Since our Community Forums are not a form of live support, I wanted to make sure you knew where to get immediate assistance if you are facing a time-sensitive issue in the future. 

Keeping your business running smoothly is at the forefront of what we do here at Shopify, so I'd like to check in and make sure this has been resolved. If it hasn't please provide me with further context by answering the following questions:

• Are you able to replicate this issue?
  • Are several customers experiencing this?
  • Does the issue persist across all browsers and networks?

I did some extra research, and I don't see any outages during the timestamp of your post so it may very well have been a local issue that can be fixed with a clear cache. Please let me know and I'd be happy to investigate further.

I look forward to your reply.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog