Order management for customer orders

Solved

Order management for customer orders

GTSeaford
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi there. I'm looking for an inventory/order management report or even an app that will let me know what items are required to be put aside for customer orders when stock arrives in store and a PO is received. Ideally it would list the item, order number, customer name and whether or not it needs to be shipped or collected in store. Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)
GTSeaford
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Awesome thanks Kalen I'll take a look - the demo looks pretty much like it's what I am looking for 🙂

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

JuneN
Shopify Partner
118 5 36

Hi @GTSeaford 
Shopify currently offers integrated inventory reports that can help you manage your stock effectively, including the Month-end Inventory Snapshot and detailed Inventory Reports. To access these, navigate to Reports -> Products, where you can filter by various criteria and date ranges. Key reports to consider include "Sales by product" and "Inventory by product."

For a more advanced approach, consider using an inventory management app. These apps can automate tasks, provide more comprehensive reports, and optimize your store's inventory levels. One such example is the: AI Inventory Management Report.

If you find my suggestion helpful, please give it a like or mark it as a solution!
And discover more approaches to:
Streamline invoicing process Boost sales with labels & badges Add social proofs & create FOMO
Or get valuable updates and private deals regarding Shopify here.
GTSeaford
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi JuneN,

Thanks for your reply. To clarify I'm looking for a report/app that will tell me when incoming stock has a customer order associated with it. So my request may sit somewhere between inventory management and order management. I would think that when a PO or stock transfer is received there must be businesses using some type of reporting to identify what items of that incoming stock need to be put aside for either instore collection or shipping. Anything further to what you have already mentioned would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Kalen_Jordan
Shopify Partner
521 17 76

This is a workflow that will notify you when backordered products become available due to incoming inventory:

https://www.getmesa.com/blog/shopify-backorder-notification-demo/

GTSeaford
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Awesome thanks Kalen I'll take a look - the demo looks pretty much like it's what I am looking for 🙂

Kalen_Jordan
Shopify Partner
521 17 76

Awesome happy to hear it!