Orders shipped

lluk
3 0 0

Hi, is there a way I can see all orders that I have marked as shipped today?

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)
AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3033 696 566

Hi @lluk 

You could refer to the report Fulfillment over time by navigating Analytics > Reports > Orders > Fulfillment over time or enter the report name into the search bar. It'll show like the picture below:

Screenshot.png

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a Solution.

Best regards.

AVADA - Top Rated App for Email, SMS, Popups

Check our website for full features and start a FREE TRIAL.
Install another app to boost sales, 100% FREE

lluk
3 0 0

01A3A356-E30A-40F2-930D-C803DACBA9D7.jpeg

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I don’t seem to have the ‘orders’ tab after going to analytics > reports

What would be the report name? If I type in ‘fulfilment over time’ it says no matches.

Tazi

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3033 696 566

Hi @lluk 

Thank you for getting back to me.

I'm sorry this report is only available for Advanced Plan and not included in Basic Plan. That's why you couldn't find it.

The alternative way is to consider installing third-party apps that will help you achieve this feature such as Data Export Reports app

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a Solution.

Best regards.

AVADA - Top Rated App for Email, SMS, Popups

Check our website for full features and start a FREE TRIAL.
Install another app to boost sales, 100% FREE

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
230 20 23

You can get a list of all orders fulfilled in a day using our Report Toaster app. We have a recently fulfilled orders report where you can choose any date range. Please feel free to take a look and let us know if you have any questions.

BetterReports-K
Shopify Partner
77 4 9

Hi @lluk,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team. I would recommend our app Better Reports for this! 

We can create a custom report showing all orders where the order or line item fulfilled at date is today (depending on your preference). This can be customized to include any specific order or item data that you require. 

In addition to custom reporting capabilities, Better Reports offers more than 60 built-in reports that cover your most common reporting needs including sales, current inventory, refunds, payouts, and more. Our reports can even be scheduled to send at a set frequency to your email or Google Drive!

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.