Packing Slip or Pick List for Transfer of Products from one Location to another?

Packing Slip or Pick List for Transfer of Products from one Location to another?

jdlingard
Visitor
1 0 9

It's so strange Shopify doesn't let you print a nice, clear Pick List (or Packing Slip) for doing a stock transfer.

We have two retail locations and a storage facility and often transfer a lot fo stock between the locations... it is a pain working from a computer screen picking stock for these transfers and when you just print the Transfer page it is VERY long, badly laid out and hard to read.

I love the function they have for printing Packing Slips for Orders, why can't Shopify do something similar?

Replies 5 (5)

collabzuerich
Visitor
1 0 1

I agree! This topic is really important - does anyone have a solution for this yet? 

Shadia_KDavid
Tourist
3 0 3

I don't think so. This is necessary Shopify!

PB11
Visitor
1 0 2

We are also looking for a way to print a pick list for transfers from our warehouse to our shop. Is there a way to do this in Shopify or the Stocky app?

Taniesa
Visitor
1 0 1

I agree, this is a total pain. We are using the product transfers for when we do expo shows (our product travels from show to show for the whole season) I would love to know if anyone has found a work around with this issue

LSMarketing1950
Visitor
1 0 0

this is very much needed, we also use this for moving stock to and from conventions and it is a major pain not being able to print OR organize (sort) by sku