How can I update the return policy text on my packing slips?

Briana88
Visitor
1 0 0

I need to update a few words on our packing slips. Currently we have a text portion on the bottom of our packing slips that states our return policy, but we recently updated our policy. I can't figure out how to change those few words. Can anyone help?

Reply 1 (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

Hi there, @Briana88

Thanks for reaching out to the Community today with your question! 

It's an awesome idea to include some of your policy information on your packing slips! If you're looking to edit the information that appears on the packing slips, you'll want to follow these steps below: 

• Login to your Shopify Admin
  • Go to 'Settings' and then 'Shipping and Delivery'
  • Scroll down until you find the section labelled 'Packing Slips' and click the 'Edit' button in the top right of this section

After those steps, you'll be on the page where you'll find the liquid editor for your packing slips. If you currently have policy information appearing there, it is likely that this information was added to your slips using this section so you'll just have to scroll down the editor, find the current policy info, and make the desired edits. 

Let me know if this information ends up being helpful! If you have any further questions, just reply and let me know. 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog