Page Title Font Color

JuliaRiv
Tourist
11 0 2

I need to change the font color of my title for my about, purchase option, artwork movie, and pitre's life story page's.

They need to be changed from white to black. I only want those specific titles to be changed.

The goal is for those titles to be  blend into the black background and be invisible to the viewer.

URL: johnpitre.com

Replies 3 (3)
Marty
Shopify Staff
413 67 82

Hi, @JuliaRiv.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some suggestions for this. You can certainly change your header menus colour, you would do this directly in your theme customization area. You will want to head to Online Store>Themes>Customize>Theme Settings>Colours.

You should see your text-colour options under your secondary colours option, however, keep in mind depending on the theme you are using you may need to investigate this area in more detail as they could have slightly different options. One thing to keep in mind is that this will change all your text colour options and not just your menu item area. If you are looking to just change the text colour in your header menu itself, I would recommend reaching out to your theme developers to look into this potential. If your theme developer is not able to help you, you could also reach out to a Shopify Expert

I hope this helps you out moving forward, please feel free to reach back out here with any questions you may have, we are always happy to chat! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JuliaRiv
Tourist
11 0 2

@Marty Hello Marty, thank you for your response. 

Unfortunately, I do not have the secondary color options. I'm using the Motion theme. Not sure if that is specific to whichever theme you happen to be using.

I've still been unable to fix this.

Marty
Shopify Staff
413 67 82

Hi, @JuliaRiv.

Thank you for clarifying what theme you are using, it is certainly possible it has a different setting for changing this colour. That said since the Motion theme is a third-party theme developed and supported by a team called "Archetype Themes", I would recommend reaching out to their support directly to clarify this. You can find their support information on our theme listing for Motion here, or directly on their support page here. 

I hope this helps you get on the right track for a solution, feel free to reach back out here with any questions you may have!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog