PageFly & Growave Co-host: Let's us help you in BFCM 2021

Solved
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1939 268 1424

Hi everyone

I hope you are doing well. We are @Growave  and @PageFly 

The Holiday season is coming with many important days: Halloween, Black Friday, Cyber Monday. We bet you are all super busy planning to improve your store on store design, boost site speed, marketing strategies, and promotions to boost sales for your stores in this BFCM season. This is also the reason why we created this thread to get more insights and answer all your questions about this holiday season.

Who we are

• Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that empowers your Shopify store with product reviews, wish lists, loyalty programs, referrals, social login, and UGC.

Many of you might be familiar with us, who are frequently active and provide solutions and recommendations. What we are doing is trying to offer help and deliver value to merchants within the community. As we are doing the same things, today, we came to a decision to collaborate and provide the most thorough help possible for the BFCM Holiday season 2021 

Let’s Ask your questions: Store Feedback, SEO, Marketing, Site speed

To ask questions, please provide the necessary information:

• Description of your problem
  • Your store URL

We will do our best to provide the quickest and most efficient solution. If the concept proves to be helpful, maybe we will continue with other topics.

Hope we can help!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Growave
Shopify Partner
1127 38 392

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MikaRob 

Thank you for your question. Yes, with @Growave app you can add Reviews tab and Reviews Widget in order to provide social proof and customer trust  to your store visitors. This is how it looks.

image.png

Also, you can attach Reviews to the Product Page of your Shopify Store.

Screenshot_35.png

If you are using PageFly, in order to enable Growave Review feature, you don't need to code, just activate the Integration. Currently, Growave element comes in 4 variations on the PageFly dashboard.

• Review Widget element can be used only one time on a page. Also, it can be used on all PageFly pages without being inside the Product Details element.

• Product Average Rating element can be used more than once on a single page. Moreover, it can be used on all PageFly pages without staying inside the Product Details element.

• Collection Average Rating element must stay inside the Product List element to work properly.

• Add to Wishlist element must stay in Product Page and inside a Product Details element.

I hope it would be helpful and make sure you don´t miss an opportunity to boost your sales on BFCM, the biggest shopping event of the year.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

View solution in original post

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1939 268 1424

Hi @Adi123 

Thank you for your great question!

There are different choices for you: Venus, Togepi, BFCM Promotion, etc so you can pick the suitable one for you. These templates are familiar with Beauty and Makeup, Fashion industries!

And you can absolutely try all in the PageFly FREE plan!

Replies 12 (12)
Gingerhus8
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks for hosting this thread. I have a question.

Im using Loox to import review but it seems to import one by one, can I imports many reviews at once with growae? thanks.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1127 38 392

Hi @Gingerhus8 

Thank you for your question. With @Growave you have 2 options to  import reviews.

1.  Manual import

Reviews can be added manually through the Growave´s dashboard. You can add as many reviews as you want, they can be both product reviews and website reviews.

2. Import using CSV file

If you have been using another reviews app for Shopify, then you can easily export your reviews in a CSV file from their admin panel and import to Growave. That´s it. 

In case you have questions or would like to have an assistance with importing reviews, feel free to contact us !

- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

MikaRob
Tourist
5 0 5

I'm wondering can I show corresponding reviews with products? Like this?

MikaRob_0-1636533576144.png

binjuo
2 0 2

Hi, I have CTA buttons on banner, on each products (on sale). Is there any possible positions should I put the CTA buttons for my landing page for this black friday? It's the pet shop. 

Thank you!

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1939 268 1424

Hi @binjuo 

can you share your landing page URL so we can check it more?

Placing CTA buttons on the hero banner and for each product is good. You can also add a product details for a featured product, show a short description and include 2 buttons:

• Buy it now: Go directly to the checkout page
  • Add to cart: Go to the corresponding product page or add the product to the cart
  • => PageFly helps you to do it well.

Moreover, you can have a section to show recently viewed products or people also bought to give customers more choices.

You can check our BFCM templates collection for more details

PageFly_0-1636626455571.png

Growave
Shopify Partner
1127 38 392

Hi @MikaRob 

Thank you for your question. Yes, with @Growave app you can add Reviews tab and Reviews Widget in order to provide social proof and customer trust  to your store visitors. This is how it looks.

image.png

Also, you can attach Reviews to the Product Page of your Shopify Store.

Screenshot_35.png

If you are using PageFly, in order to enable Growave Review feature, you don't need to code, just activate the Integration. Currently, Growave element comes in 4 variations on the PageFly dashboard.

• Review Widget element can be used only one time on a page. Also, it can be used on all PageFly pages without being inside the Product Details element.

• Product Average Rating element can be used more than once on a single page. Moreover, it can be used on all PageFly pages without staying inside the Product Details element.

• Collection Average Rating element must stay inside the Product List element to work properly.

• Add to Wishlist element must stay in Product Page and inside a Product Details element.

I hope it would be helpful and make sure you don´t miss an opportunity to boost your sales on BFCM, the biggest shopping event of the year.

- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Adi123
1 0 1

Hi there. 

Thank you for opening the thread. I would like to ask which template would you recommend to use for my store that sells make up and beauty accessories. Tnx

DanielWesley
2 0 2

Hi Pagefly and Growave,

Thanks for this thread. I'm looking for a solution to improve my BFCM sale page. 

Can I show Product reviews by your app on a landing page? Or do they just work on product page and collection page?

I just have a few reviews for my product. Should I show all of them on my site? Please give me more suggestions that we can get more CRO this holiday season.

Thank you so much.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1939 268 1424

Hi @Adi123 

Thank you for your great question!

There are different choices for you: Venus, Togepi, BFCM Promotion, etc so you can pick the suitable one for you. These templates are familiar with Beauty and Makeup, Fashion industries!

And you can absolutely try all in the PageFly FREE plan!