Can only logged-in customers access my Shopify help center?

CanamSystems
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi,

My website has a customer log in page: https://canamsys.com/account/login?return_url=%2Faccount and I used a third-party app to build a help center on my website. I want to ensure only customers who have a login credential can have access to my help centre. How can I do that? Appreciate your help!

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hi, @CanamSystems.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking to password protect the Help Centre page on your website. While third-party apps may not always work seamlessly with one another, one option to consider is through the use of another third-party locking app. Locking apps, like Locksmith or Locket, can help apply a lock to any page of your website and allows you to grant customers with access via signing into their accounts. If you need an app for approving customer accounts, then I'd recommend taking a look at Advanced Registration. If you need any help with these apps, the app developers are always available to assist you - you can reach out to them directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages. 

I'd love to know if Locksmith or Locket can help you achieve what you're looking for. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog