Paying for Shopify $89.00 US per month

Solved
canadianflower
Tourist
9 1 0

I have been paying for Shopify $79.00 per month since July.   

Just found the Pause or Cancel Option.    If i choose the $9.00 per month fee are my subscriptions still active? and paid monthly as well?)

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Sincerely,

Canadian Flower

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nick
Community Moderator
4254 422 885

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @canadianflower,

If you're on the Pause and Build plan you can still add apps if you like and the subscriptions would be the same as if you had a fully opened store. 

With the $9 plan, you will be charged monthly, have access to the admin and be able to install apps. Your storefront will be paused and you won't be able to process sales. It's a good option for a merchant who is setting up their store before launching. 

With the full pause plan, which is free, you will not have access to the admin and will not be charged. This expires after 3 months, after which time you will be automatically switched to the Pause & Build plan for $9/month.

I hope this helps and answers your question! 

Nick | Community Moderator @Shopify 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
canadianflower
Tourist
9 1 0

Sorry 79.00 US per month.

Under the Pause and Build are you still able to add apps and pay monthly for these subscriptions?

Thank you again for your assitance.

Sincerely,

Canadian Flower

Nick
Community Moderator
4254 422 885

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @canadianflower,

If you're on the Pause and Build plan you can still add apps if you like and the subscriptions would be the same as if you had a fully opened store. 

With the $9 plan, you will be charged monthly, have access to the admin and be able to install apps. Your storefront will be paused and you won't be able to process sales. It's a good option for a merchant who is setting up their store before launching. 

With the full pause plan, which is free, you will not have access to the admin and will not be charged. This expires after 3 months, after which time you will be automatically switched to the Pause & Build plan for $9/month.

I hope this helps and answers your question! 

Nick | Community Moderator @Shopify 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post