Payment Hold

amreenkamal
4 0 0

Hello Friends! My payment account is on hold and I have not re any email about what is that. Can someone please help me. Thanks

Replies 6 (6)
amreenkamal
4 0 0

New York

amreenkamal
4 0 0

I am trying to use jp morgan chase. it says its connected but I try to make a purchase on my website just to see if its working. the page goes black on and says Missing or Invalid UID

amreenkamal
4 0 0

i am copy pasting below what it says

You have been redirected to Shopify Checkout, powered by JPMorgan Chase, to complete your transaction. JPMorgan Chase uses industry-standard encryption to protect your payment credentials.

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2067 147 240

Hi, @amreenkamal.

Thanks for posting your question to the Shopify Community. 

To confirm, have you recently received any emails from our team or are seeing a banner displayed in your Shopify admin?

Additionally, are you able to share a screenshot of the issue and a link to your website?

If you're trying to add JP Morgan Chase as your billing payment method, you'll want to ensure it meets the following criteria:

• a valid credit card from Mastercard, Visa, or American Express
  • a debit card that is co‑branded with Mastercard, Visa, or American Express
  • Shopify Balance in some regions
  • PayPal in some regions

If you're trying to add JP Morgan Chase as a payment gateway option on your store, this will need to be done through 2Checkout or Chase Paymentech (Orbital) payment gateway.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

alephmeme
Visitor
1 0 0

This is very confusing I get the same message and I can not fix it

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2067 147 240

Hi, @alephmeme.

Welcome to the Shopify Community, and thanks for joining the thread.

I understand that your Shopify Payments account may be on hold. 

To clarify, merchant's who use the Shopify platform undergo this routine review for their Shopify Payments/Payouts. You're still able to resume business and this hold does not prevent your customers from accessing the checkout and purchasing products. You can find more information in our Shopify Payments FAQ.

To gather further insight, could you advise if there is a banner message within your Shopify admin indicating this? Additionally, have you received any email correspondence from our team regarding the hold?

If you're able to share a screenshot or additional context, this can help our team further investigate.

Looking forward to your reply! 

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog