Payment issue: Your payment details could not be verified. Check your card details and try again.

Payment issue: Your payment details could not be verified. Check your card details and try again.

Peter2020
Excursionist
33 0 4

Hello everyone,

I am having an urgent issue with my payments. I am running paid ads and noticed I have over 20 add to carts but no payments so I started investigating..

As seen on the screenshot, when I try to check out a product on my store I get the following error under the payment section. (please note text is translated from german)

Theres a few things to take note of.

1. Its already on this screen before I even input my creditcard details and as you can see the loading icon is there below it too but nothing happens.

2. When I go incognito or my friend tries to do the payment he doesnt have any issue.

3. On my abandoned checkout page I see several orders today but I dont see my failed order under there.

4. I am using shopify payments and paypal but paypal is nowhere to be seen on the checkout page

5. I have had a successful transaction few days ago.

Kindly advise on how to troubleshoot this problem or is there a way to contact shopify to help me investigate/fix this? Or are there any settings I should double check?

I potentially missed out on quite a bit of money and not to mention the fact that I have also wasted money on ads so I am open to pay for help too.

Help is much appreciated.

Peter

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 5.03.41 PM.png

Reply 1 (1)

Peter2020
Excursionist
33 0 4

Issue has been resolved, it was just an cache issue.