Payment Methods in Pakistan

Solved
MaheenMehmood
2 0 0

Hi! I am going to start an E-commerce store on Shopify. I'll sell my products only in Pakistan. My all payment will come from Pakistan in Pak Rupee. My business is legal and registered and it has NTN as well. I am in search of best suitable payment method in Shopify. Can you please guide me for these;

1. Can I use EasyPaisa or MobiCash for as payment methods in Shopify?

2. Can I use directly a Pak bank account as payment method?

3. If I have to select any third party payment methods, than which one is the best suitable for Pak Rupee?

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Rein
Shopify Staff
80 7 7

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @MaheenMehmood 

For payment gateways available to merchants in Pakistan you can check here for the list.  

The ones you requested are not available at the moment as they have not signed up to Shopify as a gateway.

As for using your bank account, you can use a manual payment method. However, that involved your customers sending you money manually themselves through a bank transfer. You can view this process here.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Rein
Shopify Staff
80 7 7

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @MaheenMehmood 

For payment gateways available to merchants in Pakistan you can check here for the list.  

The ones you requested are not available at the moment as they have not signed up to Shopify as a gateway.

As for using your bank account, you can use a manual payment method. However, that involved your customers sending you money manually themselves through a bank transfer. You can view this process here.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

MaheenMehmood
2 0 0

Thank you for your support.