Can Shopify payments be used for offline sales?

hari6557
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

We are going to create a new product page that product we will sell throught online and offline
online through shopify website and offline through sales persons
In the case of offline selling also we want to use the shopify payment way
That is if the customer is willing to buy the product the sales person will give the link of a form to be fiilled by the customer for his data including the mobile number also
and we want to send the payment link of shopify to that mobile number
Remember those sales person dont have the access to the shopify admin panel

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @hari6557!

Thanks for sharing your proposed requirements with us here in the Shopify Community.

I'd like to share some info here with you on some Shopify functionality you can consider, to see if this might help you to do what you need.

One thing that came to mind from what you outlined is the creation of draft orders using Shopify.

This would allow you to make up and send out orders to customers based on their preferences and would allow them to follow a checkout link directly from there. 

Something else to think about would be the use of Shopify POS, as you mentioned wanting to be able to make sales 'offline' or in-person. 

Shopify POS is a point of sale app that you can use to sell your products in person. You can use Shopify POS to sell almost anywhere, including brick-and-mortar stores, markets, and pop-up shops.

With the Point of Sale app, you can add point of sale only staff as outlined here on our help site, so they would not have general access to your Shopify admin. 

Spend some time checking out the options I shared here to see how they might fit into how you want to be able to do business.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you sell and where you sell it, so we can check for any more solutions together?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog