Re: Payments on hold notifications without explanation as to why

Payments on hold notifications without explanation as to why

kspressandprint
Visitor
1 0 1

I have read through the suggestions, I have done all the things, and I am still getting payments on hold notifications and no email stating why my payments are on hold. I have tried several times to speak with someone about this issue, of course nothing, Can someone please help me with this issue and explain why I keep getting this notification. I'm trying my best to work with Shopify and get my store up and running smoothly but I keep running into issues, I may have to transfer back to Squarespace if I can't resolve the issue. Someone, anybody please help!!! Thanks in advance!

Replies 3 (3)

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 154

Hi, @kspressandprint !

I'm so sorry to hear that your payments are continuously on hold. Since I cannot access any account information through our Community boards, I am limited in how I can help here. However, if you can you walk me through the motions that lead to your payment being held, I can see what I can do.

Do you see a banner, error message or prompt for more information to be submitted? Please send me a screenshot of the notification you're referring to. What happened when you contacted our support advisors about this?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Holly | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

bn2019
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hi,

You may not see a banner asking for more information. Contact Billing instead of general support or you'll be waiting for a week for an answer if you're lucky. If you have a new account, there might be some missing ID information or a small error that meant your ID couldn't be verified.

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 154

@bn2019 , the only way to have a ticket created to eventually speak with our billing team is to first contact our general support. To create a ticket, @kspressandprint will need to contact our support advisors and request an escalation for their issue. Simply engage with the Virtual Chat Assistant on the right hand side of the screen and ask to speak with an advisor until it brings you to the support page. Select "Chat" to speak with an advisor directly.

Holly | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog