Pixel facebook

Saufy_
1 0 0

Hi I want to put this code html on the purchase confirmation page for my pixel facebook : <!-- Fin du code de pixel Facebook --> </head> <body> <script>insert_event_code_here;<script>

I don't know how to do that. Can you help me ?

An assistant said me to paste this code in the theme.liquid below <body> but I just have <body class="template-{{ request.page_type | handle }}"> or </body>

Reply 1 (1)
Mac
Shopify Staff
172 17 23

Hi, @Saufy_

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and sharing your concern. I’m happy to help.

I understand that you are looking to insert a line of code to your web-page for your Facebook pixel. You mentioned that your assistant suggested adding the line of code to your theme.liquid. Doing so will allow you to verify your domain and connect your pixel. Below are the steps on how to locate this section:

• From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
  • In the Current theme section, click Actions, and select Edit code.
  • Click the theme.liquid file to open the code editor.
  • Add the Facebook pixel code. You can insert it between the <head> and </head> tags. 
  • Click Save.

If you are still having troubles locating this, kindly share the name of the theme you’re using so that I can take a closer look. 

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog