Plan options for Shopify store

Krisds
1 0 0
I want to add plans to my home page such as basic, standard, premium that has a buy bottom. Is there an app that has that already?
Reply 1 (1)
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1425 174 270

Hi, @Krisds

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Community.

There are some apps in our App Store that enable you to have a plan-type feature on your store. Here are two I recommend that create pricing tables as a way to clearly represent the features of your plans. They both have a free trial, which allows you to add them to your store and spend some time seeing if they function as you need before purchasing. Uninstalling the app before the trial expires will ensure that you are not charged for it:

If you are also looking to implement a recurring charge, or a subscription-type feature to these plans, you will need an app for that as well. These are the ones that I would recommend taking a look at:

Each of these apps allow you to set up products that are charged to your customers on a recurring basis. The details of the subscription are fully customizable, and they also have the added feature of a customer login, giving your customers control and flexibility over their subscriptions.

All the apps listed above are created by third party developers, so if you have any questions about how to set it up, or the functionalities and integrations, please reach out to the app developer directly for assistance.

What type of products or services are you selling with your plans?

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog