Solved

Plan Refund After 14 day free trial

dahliawhite
Visitor
3 0 0

After my free trial I paid 29,00 USD, but due to not being able to have enough time to put work on the store I decided to cancel my subscription on the same day and I was wondering if can get a refund.

I'm a student and really need it.

Thank You

Accepted Solution (1)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @dahliawhite 

Thanks for reaching out about this. While @Ecommpremium premium is right, it is stated in our Terms of Service that we do not give refunds, we also understand that mistakes can happen when closing a trial store.

My recommendation is to reach out to our Support team directly regarding your request. You can explain when you closed your store (which our team will be able to see) and speak to our team about a possible refund request. If you haven't already closed your store, I recommend doing so now to make sure there will be no further billing. While I certainly can't make any guarantees about the outcome of your request, it is worth reaching out to see if you have any options available. 

We're unable to provide account-specific support via the Community, so contacting our Support team will be the only way to look into your account in detail. To reach our Support team, follow the link to our Contact page, login to your store, search for the issue you need help with, for example "billing refund request" then look for the option to Continue to get support. From there, you'll be able to speak with our team via live chat, email or callback request.

As well, sorry to hear that you haven't had enough time to work on your store! If you do decide to come back to Shopify, we have lots of help resources available (check out the Learn tab on our home page), our Community here to support you, and a Support team to help you along the way. 

Let us know if you have any questions! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
512 43 93

you should look for terms and conditions in shopify.com hopefully it will clarify! @dahliawhite 

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Website
dahliawhite
Visitor
3 0 0

So, the Shopify Terms and conditions say that I can't get a refund, Right?

Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
512 43 93

have you read i am not sure if its not r yes! @dahliawhite 

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Website
dahliawhite
Visitor
3 0 0

Yes, I have read them.

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @dahliawhite 

Thanks for reaching out about this. While @Ecommpremium premium is right, it is stated in our Terms of Service that we do not give refunds, we also understand that mistakes can happen when closing a trial store.

My recommendation is to reach out to our Support team directly regarding your request. You can explain when you closed your store (which our team will be able to see) and speak to our team about a possible refund request. If you haven't already closed your store, I recommend doing so now to make sure there will be no further billing. While I certainly can't make any guarantees about the outcome of your request, it is worth reaching out to see if you have any options available. 

We're unable to provide account-specific support via the Community, so contacting our Support team will be the only way to look into your account in detail. To reach our Support team, follow the link to our Contact page, login to your store, search for the issue you need help with, for example "billing refund request" then look for the option to Continue to get support. From there, you'll be able to speak with our team via live chat, email or callback request.

As well, sorry to hear that you haven't had enough time to work on your store! If you do decide to come back to Shopify, we have lots of help resources available (check out the Learn tab on our home page), our Community here to support you, and a Support team to help you along the way. 

Let us know if you have any questions! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.