plan

anastasiospapaz
Visitor
1 0 0

Hope everything is well, not sure if you will be able to see this however i will make a post of my own however im in the same situation. It’s visible that my store has been inactive for the vast amount of time now and a partner of mine forgot to unsubscribe. Is there a possibility of a refund as the payment was on 12/06/23. Thank you for taking your time to read this message and i look forward to hear from you 

Reply 1 (1)

Iris
Shopify Staff
812 67 94

Hi @anastasiospapaz ,

I'm sorry to hear you won't be moving forward with your Shopify account. 

To provide some context, it's important to note that even if you don't log in or use your store, you will still be charged a monthly subscription fee if you haven't deactivated it. The account owner must manually close the store to stop the Shopify subscription charges. You can find the deactivation steps at this link.

I understand that you would like to have your latest billing charge reviewed for a possible refund. However, we are unable to assist with this request over social media as we cannot authenticate merchant accounts. To ensure the privacy and security of your sensitive information, we do not have access to your store. Our Support team is available to assist you further through our Help Center. Please visit this link and log in to your account to create a support request.

Please be aware that Shopify generally does not provide refunds, as stated in our Terms of Service found here. However, depending on the status of your store at the time of closure, our team will be happy to investigate the possibility of a refund for the latest charge.

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog