Please critique my store: www.wathart.com

Solved
WathArt
Excursionist
19 0 5

www.wathart.com

Appreciate any constructive criticism of my website.

Thank you in advance for all comments, suggestions, recommendations provided.

Cheers!

Hoping this finds you healthy and well.

0 Likes
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
75 12 9

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @WathArt.

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to provide you with some feedback on your shop!

I really enjoyed looking through your shop and products, it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. The first thing I noticed were your product image backdrops, they capture the customers attention and are a great way to make every product look unique. On the other hand, I noticed some product images were not consistent in size and ratio. A solution to this would be the Photo Resize app which will analyze all your photos, and resize them automatically to provide a professional look for your store.

I also noticed that aside from the About Us page on the footer, there isn’t much information about your brand. Customers tend to make more purchases from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for them to connect with you. I suggest introducing some branding material to your homepage in order to create emotional connections with your visitors. This can be done in a variety of ways through slideshows, or displaying custom shoppable Instagram feeds on your Shopify store. 

Another great way to build your brand content is through introducing blogs to your store. Adding a blog can let you tell stories that convert visitors into customers, increase engagement and improve your store’s SEO. You can check out this resource on the How to Start a Blog to view a step-by-step guide on what content to write about. 

Finally, I recommend taking a look at our list of The Best 27 Free Shopify Apps to enhance your existing site and see which ones work best for you. 

I’d love to know more about your business! Do you have any current marketing initiatives?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog