Please Help

EmmaBall
2 0 0

I have had an ongoing issue since I set up my New Facebook Business Page. After 24 messages back and to with support I really am at my Whit send!!

Am hoping one of you kind sound on here may take pity on me and offer some help

We seem to be going round in circles and getting nowhere

The catalogue for the shop we have created says it’s unable to be set up 

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2955 385 596

@EmmaBall 

Definitely sounds like a frustrating situation. Is the error appearing in the Shopify admin, or is this appearing on Facebook? Have you been chatting with Facebook support or Shopify Support about this issue?

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
EmmaBall
2 0 0
Hi There, thanks for acknowledging the frustration, that’s so appreciated. I’ve been chatting to shopify about this and now they’re telling me it’s a Facebook issue.
I can see my fellow boutique owners all having shops set up, linked to buy on their website, but I’m unable to solve this issue.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated
Regards
Emma
0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2955 385 596

Thank you for the additional context, @EmmaBall 

The catalogue would be created on your behalf when connecting the Facebook Sales channel as it's not something that you would need to do manually. In most cases, I would direct most store owners to ensure they have reviewed our Facebook Channel Table of Contents to ensure their permission are correct as most errors that appear during the onboarding process will stem from incorrect permission. 

Are you able to provide a screenshot of where the error is appearing while also including the error itself? 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes