To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

POD

Solved
THC_2022
1 0 1

I have just started my free trial. I have my own designs I'd like to use but not sure how to implement POD service with them?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1346 91 158

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @THC_2022.

Congrats on starting your free trial!

There are a bunch of print on demand apps that you can install on your store. These apps will allow you to upload designs and create products right from your Shopify admin. You can browse based on the ratings and reviews that other store owners have provided. Another great way to choose an app is based on the product catalogs that each app offers, as there's a wide range of products available.

Let me know if you have any other questions. In the meantime, I've got a couple resources here that offer more information on getting started:

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1346 91 158

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @THC_2022.

Congrats on starting your free trial!

There are a bunch of print on demand apps that you can install on your store. These apps will allow you to upload designs and create products right from your Shopify admin. You can browse based on the ratings and reviews that other store owners have provided. Another great way to choose an app is based on the product catalogs that each app offers, as there's a wide range of products available.

Let me know if you have any other questions. In the meantime, I've got a couple resources here that offer more information on getting started:

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog