What app enables bulk color edits on Shopify collections?

Kleverington
Visitor
2 0 0

Does anyone know an app that will allow me to power edit/bulk edit and add colors available in a collection? My employee uploaded 100 photos to a collection, without setting up the 15 colors those tops come in. I would rather not do the excel import,  if I can help it! I really need to pick 60 or so of the 100 photos to apply the colors to. 

Replies 2 (2)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

To vague,

Do you mean the color options on the products within that collection?

Do you mean the names of the images already uploaded? Clarify is that images upload to a collection or the products in that collection.

For colors available do you mean the conditions used to populate an automatic collection?

etc etc

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Kleverington
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes! The color options on that product within a collection. Here is a little bit of example. 
We are a clothing boutique and we have custom graphic tees. Those tees are in their own specific collection. If the product is set up properly it’ll show me a photo of the graphic then allow me to use the drop downs to pick a size and what color of shirt I wanted the graphic printed on. I hope this helps! I thought I could attach images to show you, but it isn’t allowing me.