Prestige Theme - How to reduce the height of the header

Solved

Prestige Theme - How to reduce the height of the header

legem
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello

Could I get help reducing the height of the header in the prestige theme?

I would also like to add headings for the different heading sections

I was also wondering if we can add images within the header?

Accepted Solutions (2)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6877 1640 2023

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @legem 

Could I get help reducing the height of the header in the prestige theme? - Would you mind to share your store URL? So I can provide you the code to reduce. 

I would also like to add headings for the different heading sections - Do you mean add headings on the different pages? 

I was also wondering if we can add images within the header? - The logo can be add with image. Do you mean add images on the navigation/menu? 

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.

View solution in original post

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8479 1671 1682

Hi @legem 

Your logo has blank white around it. Please crop those white spaces and upload your logo again to solve it. Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 16.40.18.png

Best regards,

Dan from Ryviu

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know or Buy me Coffee ❤️!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6877 1640 2023

Hi @legem 

Could I get help reducing the height of the header in the prestige theme? - Would you mind to share your store URL? So I can provide you the code to reduce. 

I would also like to add headings for the different heading sections - Do you mean add headings on the different pages? 

I was also wondering if we can add images within the header? - The logo can be add with image. Do you mean add images on the navigation/menu? 

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.
legem
Tourist
4 0 1

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
581 58 108

Hello @legem,

You can try this code: it will be helpful to you 

Go to the Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css>add this code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (min-width: 700px) {
#shopify-section-sections--16050369003590__header {
    --header-logo-width: 100px;
}
}

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- If you find the solution helpful, please accept and like it
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8479 1671 1682

Hi @legem 

Your logo has blank white around it. Please crop those white spaces and upload your logo again to solve it. Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 16.40.18.png

Best regards,

Dan from Ryviu

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know or Buy me Coffee ❤️!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.

legem
Tourist
4 0 1

thanks, this worked

Any idea why my logo goes blurry when it moves to a larger screen? I am using a svg file of recommended size

EFOLI-Syn
Shopify Partner
41 1 0

Hello @legem,

Please share your store URL so that I can have a look into it. Also, please share the storefront password too if your store is password protected. 

Syn | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants