price comparison with other retailers

JaimePerez
Shopify Partner
16 1 2

hi there

i want to show in the product page a price comparison with other local retailers

Similar to what you can see in image below where price is compared with other retailers

Ideally it woud be great if the price could be automatically updated when my competitors change prices but if not I can manually update prices of my competitors in my shopify store

Note: i am not looking for a price tracker that tells me how I compare with my competitors. I need a feature that allows me to display in the product page the price in other retailers

JaimePerez_0-1674949177039.png

Reply 1 (1)

Iris
Shopify Staff
814 67 99

Hi @JaimePerez ,

Thanks for reaching out. That is a great question! 

The best and quickest method for this feature is using an app like PriceMole or Price Comparison and Affiliate. Both apps are competitor price monitoring and price tracking solutions, but they offer a price comparison widget that you can showcase on your product pages. You can see examples in the Images section.

If you’d like a custom solution, then you can post a job on the Shopify Experts Page and see what feedback and quotes you get.  

Also, creating a table of prices and features often helps clearly articulate how your product is different from and similar to a competitor’s. Competitive Analysis can grow revenue, and you can see how in this guide.

What is it that you are selling with Shopify? I would love to know more about your business so that I can provide more specific resources to help you get started.

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog