Prices on Instagram shown as sales price

dancy
Visitor
3 0 4

Hello, I would like to post an item from my shop on Instagram and tagging the product. Unfortunately the price is shown as if the item is on sale. The price is correct, but it appears crossed out on the right side and again on the left side with both the same amount. The item has been added newly and never has been on sale. I checked if the 'compare price' is involved, but it is not. Neither is there a tag for sale. How can this be solved? Thank you in advance!

screen.jpg

Replies 12 (12)

Darcy_Lee
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes I have this same issue - my prices have a strike through next to the price but they are both the same price (on Instagram) 

saffire
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having the same issue. Did you figure out a solution? 

Darcy_Lee
Tourist
4 0 1

I have not---- I have re-entered my price on my product page but nothing changes on Insta-not sure what else to try

terrasita
Visitor
1 0 0

Yes, same issue here. I dunno if it's a Shopify or Instagram issue. Also, if I try and tag an item for sale it won't allow me to post it - it just fails over and over until I delete it and re-do the post without a tag. If I post and then edit and try and add the tag it says there is an error and won't allow me to do it. Frustrating.

florezflorez
Visitor
1 0 0

Running into the same issue on my store!

mrsaxman29
Excursionist
18 1 2

Same issue - any solution yet?

Check out my store Hither Lane at www.shophitherlane.com
Explore_Colour
Visitor
1 0 2

Just reported to Shopify support again. Their knowledge of the Shopify - Meta integration is worrying low, all problems seem brushed over with a link to some Facebook documentation that doesn't solve the issue or a suggestion to try using a paid for app.

IMG_5694.jpg

Darcy_Lee
Tourist
4 0 1
yup I have been trying for months to get this fixed

HabibiSkateShop
Visitor
1 0 0

Same issue for me. Can't figure out what the heck is going wrong.

IMG_3890.PNG

GrayConstruct
Visitor
1 0 1

I'm having the same issue. @Shopify please let us know if this is on your end or a Meta issue. 

hardnox
Visitor
1 0 0

SAME ISSUE! Anyone find a solution???

Pvh24
Visitor
1 0 0

I am facing the same issue and I seem not te be able to find a solution for this. 

@Shopify please look into this problem.