How to resolve Wind Tre DNS issues with my online store?

zamby97
4 0 0

Greetings,

It is now 4 days that the shop www.hibeanie.it has not been viewed by ALL users with DNS wind Tre.

The assistance told me to contact the provider but even if I set that of myshopify as the primary domain, the result does not change.

I saw the same problem in a discussion of 2 years ago here on the forum.

Who is returning the users and the money lost in advertising to me?

Nobody.

Since this is a paid service and at the end of the month the cost is always the same, I would appreciate a solution to this enormous inconvenience.

Replies 3 (3)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @zamby97 

Thank you for sharing your domain issues with us here in the forums. 

To make sure I understand what is happening I am going to reiterate the problem: Users in Italy using the internet service provider Wind Tre are not able to access your website?

If that is the case we would want to open a ticket with our technical merchant support team for monitoring and you would need to contact your internet service provider to let them know that clients using their internet services can't access your online store. 

The service provider Wind Tre is the only one that would be able to fix this issue for you if that is what the problem is. I can also suggest testing out these stores on the Wind Tre network to see if they are also not loading and if yes, you can provide this to Wind Tre as well: 50 Best Shopify Stores to Inspire Entrepreneurs in 2021.

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

zamby97
4 0 0

Yes, it is not visible to wind users.

Even if I set the primary domain hibeanie.myshopify.com the result doesn't change.

I called wind and they said it turns out nothing.

I contacted my provider and they said it's not up to them.

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Thanks for the update!

In that case I would recommend connecting with our live support so that a ticket with our technical team can be created. 

I can't guarantee that they can resolve this issue but they will definitely do their best to assist and provide you with the appropriate information you can share with your internet service provider.

To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for "ISP Blocking Website Access" and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. Feel free to share this community thread with your live support agent for additional context on their next steps in resolving this issue. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog