Problem with fast checkout buttons

Problem with fast checkout buttons

TrendBlend
Pathfinder
151 0 18

Hello I enabled Paypal, Google Pay, Apple pay and I want the buttons to show like this like on checkout but I'm facing a couple of problems. Shop URL: Je winkelwagen – TrendBlend

IMG_2412.jpg

So on checkout it currently looks like this and I also want it to look like this when you're in the cart on desktop and on mobile.

IMG_2410.jpg

On desktop it looks like this but the Apple Pay and PayPal buttons are missing

IMG_2413.jpg

And on phone the cart looks like this and the PayPal button is missing. I would rather have the buttons next to each other like on checkout but if not possible under each other is also okay. Please let me know if you know how to fix this, thanks in advance

Replies 2 (2)

PageFly-Amelia
Shopify Partner
493 154 222

Hi @TrendBlend 

This is Amelia at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.

Displaying PayPal, Google Pay, and Apple Pay buttons on your checkout page should be straightforward. Here's how to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Verify Dynamic Checkout Buttons:

• Enabled Status: In your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Checkout. Under "Checkout style," ensure "Show alternative payment methods" is checked. This activates the dynamic checkout buttons, including the ones you mentioned.

2. Shopify Payments Requirement:

Hoping my solution helps you solve your problem.

Best regards,

Amelia | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Optimize your store’s mobile shopping experience with the Blum theme.

TrendBlend
Pathfinder
151 0 18

Hello @PageFly-Amelia thanks for the respond.

Schermafbeelding 2024-06-17 174655.png

Where in checkout settings do you mean?

But look I have all those payment methods enabled they just don't always show. I want in the cart and on checkout to show PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay next to each other as fast checkout options they are enable but not showing

Schermafbeelding 2024-06-17 175036.png

do you know how to fix that?