Product collection page not showed after adding the drop-down to the "Product" button

austin200012
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi everyone,
I am new to Shopify and try to create my web.
I have developed a "Product Collection" page, which shows all my product collections, and link it to the "Product" button in the header. However, once I add the drop down collection list to the "Product" button, then I am not able to see the "Product Collection" page when click the button.
Is there a way that I can see the"Product Collection" page and also the drop-down menu at the same time when click the Product button?

Appreciate the help 🙂

Replies 4 (4)

ES1
Shopify Expert
54 6 11

Hi,

Please share your store url.

Thanks

austin200012
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi ES1,
Sure. This is my store URL: https://e205a5-75.myshopify.com/

Thanks!

ES1
Shopify Expert
54 6 11

Hi,

Your store is password protected, you can go to Preferences and share the frontscreen pass either here or dm us remove the pass so that we can take a look at your store to guide you further.

Thanks

JasmeetVT14313
Shopify Partner
184 44 50

Hi @austin200012 

Try adding link to a menu item "Product Collection"  in the drop-down "Product"
As you are using multi-level navigation the Parent level menu won't be link-able but will trigger the menu toggle functionality in most of the themes.

--Product
       |--Collection List
       |--Product Collection

If this information was helpful to you, please give it a Like. If it resolved your issue, kindly hit Like and mark it as the Solution! Thank you!

- Helpful? Please hit Like and mark it as a solution
- VTN Power Wishlist ultimate solution for effortless wishlist management. Free plan available
- Feel free to contact me at jasmeet.kaur@vtnetzwelt.com