What Shopify app allows drag and drop customization for jewelry?

LavaSoul
Visitor
2 0 0
Hello there As my store is related to custom jewelry so I want to add drag and drop option as well. Please have a look on the referred store (www.nialaya.com/pages/custom-bracelets-men) as they are using the same options but I don't know how they are using the drag and drop option. If it's possible then please I want this.
Thanks & best regards

Replies 3 (3)

Cora007
Tourist
17 0 0

Within Shopify Admin, you have two options to customize any Shopify page, including product page templates, which are:

1.1Use the theme’s default settings
*Default theme settings: Some limitation.
*Adding new sections is not available.
*The product page layout is fixed.

1.2. Edit your theme code
*Liquid, HTML, CSS, JS: Get yourself prepared.
*Get access to the theme’s code.
*Start editing your code.

These apps can help you to customize your products and offer a more personalized experience for your customers.

Smart Product Options:

Unlimited Product Options and Creates an unlimited custom product fields including text, numbers, swatches, checkboxes, dropdown menus, file uploads and more.

Easy to set up, Flexible Conditional Logic, Add-On Pricing, Group Fields into Option Groups and reuse them, Price Add-On's, Field Types and Support Team

Infinite Options:

Infinite Product choices: Build Infinite amounts of personalized Product options including text, numbers, schedules, swatches, checkboxes and drop-down menus.

Product Options and Customizer:

Enable infinite Product Options: Apply Unlimited combinations to the web pages.

Upload With Add-on pricing: Feature choices and Customizer support you With per-option Pricing to top up sales. The extra costs are equivalent to higher sales per transaction.

Qstomizer:

Fully Customizable: Customize the apparatus utilizing CSS, change words, messages, add your own TTF text styles, clip art display, colors, and so forth Make completely modifiable templates.

Custom Product Builder:

Item Customization: Offer 'Form Your Own Product' experience: live see of each change from each point. Complex contingent rationale. Display w/3d and video.

Unlimited Custom Options: Unlimited Custom Fields: picture/shading thumbnails, record transfer, text field, qty breakdown, store. Boundless items and stock tracking.

solidlense
Visitor
2 0 0

I am pretty sure we can built this functionality using a plugin, if you are aware of any please do share thank you.

solidlense
Visitor
2 0 0

@LavaSoul  did you find any solution to this, i am also looking for the same.