Solved

Why are there many duplicates and faulty products in Oberlo?

poppersboys
Excursionist
38 0 0

I want you to take my complaint seriously!
I pay more than 30 euros per month to shopify/oberlo!
The policy is not ok, many pictures and duplicate products in oberlo and shopifiy all you need to correct and I get a lot of complaints from customers about products....
greetings lifestyleulove

banned
Accepted Solution (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@poppersboys 

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the order you've placed. Oberlo is a middle man, it helps connect you within Ali Express, but is not responsible for the order itself. You would need to log in to your Ali Express account and contact the supplier you ordered from as only they can provide further information on the order they fulfilled for your business. 

More information on the fulfillment process can be found in the Oberlo help center. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@poppersboys 

Thank you for expressing your feedback about the Oberlo app. To provide some context, Oberlo provides store owners with a way to connect with thousands of suppliers on Ali Express so they can easily select and import products to their store. 

However; Shopify, nor Oberlo have control over the product photography or the products offered on Ali Express. If you're having product issues where the products aren't like the images provided or are lower quality than expected, then I'd recommend reviewing how to select reputable suppliers here

You can also consider ordering the products you offer to test the quality along with taking your own product photography. Taking your own product photography can help build credibility and trustworthiness with your customers. 

poppersboys
Excursionist
38 0 0

Helloooo
I have a complain from my customer who ordered a harness chain belt at the ……. Store from Ali express. He still did not receive his item and ordered in the beginning of December. I had a message that the item was sent after 2 days after ordering. The deliverytime was within 2weeks. The also did not sent me a tracking number. Please a quick response because I do not want to make a refund because of the fault of oberlo. Order says sent and payd by customer. You have to settle this because this is causing allot of stress. It is my first customer. This is unacceptable!
Best Regards
Poppersboysonline.com

banned
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@poppersboys 

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the order you've placed. Oberlo is a middle man, it helps connect you within Ali Express, but is not responsible for the order itself. You would need to log in to your Ali Express account and contact the supplier you ordered from as only they can provide further information on the order they fulfilled for your business. 

More information on the fulfillment process can be found in the Oberlo help center. 

poppersboys
Excursionist
38 0 0

WWW.POPPERSBOYSONLINE.COM

http://www.poppersboysonline.com
poppersboys@outlook.com
poppersboysonline@hotmail.com
poppersboysonline

banned