1 0 0

I Created Collections and everything is done

but when i try to add my products on Featured Collection it doesn't Show up

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 326

Hey @CareShop,

I'll be happy to help you out with this.

There are a few possible reasons why you're not seeing your products appear. The first would be if you have multiple collections and the incorrect one is linked in the Navigation. You can double-check which collection it is under Online Store > Navigation. Then select your menu and the menu item:

21-09-iiixk-lp9nv

In this spot, you'll also see the option to filter the collection by tags. Make sure any tags you add here match up with the tags you have on your products that you want to see. Any products that don't have tags matching what is typed in here won't appear.

Another possibility is that your products aren't set to be available in the Online Store. You can check that within the individual product pages as shown here:

21-09-xnqe8-9afiv

For further guidance, check out our instructional guides which walk you through how to set up manual and automated collections below:

Otherwise, how is the rest of your website coming along? Starting a new store is always an exciting time, what sort of business are you building? Shopify collections are one of the most effective ways to make your e-commerce store a more user-friendly place for shoppers to hang out (and buy). Here is a fantastic article that may be of interest to you which walks you through best practices for optimizing your collections.

Have a look through these points, and let me know if you're able to solve the issue. If anything is unclear, please let me know, and I'd be happy to clarify further!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog