products form collection not appearing in the store

elisak83
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello!

When I view my store, I only get to see the collections but no products are appearing.

I only can see them and manage them form the shopify web (where I manage the store)

HELPPPPP

Replies 5 (5)

Bossismail1
Excursionist
51 1 5

Have you make a change it , is the collection active in the in your website store

ReturnPrime
Shopify Partner
438 63 102

There could be the following Scenarios in this case:-

1. Did you check if any product actually belongs to that collection?

2. Did you check the Product Status (Active/Draft)? It should be in Active State.

3. Did you check if the products are marked as available on the Online Store sales channel?

If all of these are configured as above your collections will definitely show.

Cheers!!

elisak83
Visitor
2 0 0

I have them as you mention 

but when I view the actual store I can see the collections but no product will be shown 

Bossismail1
Excursionist
51 1 5

Kindly let me see your store url link to

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @elisak83.

Thanks for bringing your question to our Community forum. I'm excited to hear that you're in the process of designing your store! I'm more than happy to help.

Thank you for confirming that your products are listed as available to your online store. Based on what you've shared, it sounds like you may need to make some changes to your navigation settings. Once you create your collection, you will need to add it to your navigation settings for it to appear on your storefront. Since you have already created your collectionsI suggest ensuring that you have linked them correctly in the navigation. To do so, you can follow these steps here: 

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation
  2. On the Navigation page, click the title of the menu that you want to edit. 
  3. Click Add menu item
  4. Enter a name for the menu item. The name displays in the menu and can include special characters or characters or emoji. 
  5. Click the Link field, and then select the link type (in this case, collections). 
  6. Once you have selected a collection or all collections, then you can filter the collection with tags to display only the products that match all of the tags you enter. 
  7. Once you select your link type, then select a specific destination.
  8. When you select “Home”, the destination is automatically set to your online store’s home page.
  9. Click Add to save your menu item.
  10. Click Save menu.

We also have a great video guide here: How to edit menu items. Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes. If that doesn't help, we can definitely continue working on this together.

In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about your new business venture. What type of products will you be selling in your store?

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog