products images not seen unless refreshing the page

SinanKaya
Visitor
2 0 0

I’ve had problems with my theme. When I click on a product on a mobile or desktop, the product photos don’t show up unless you refresh the page. What can I do for fix it, my customers can't see product photos unless refreshing it and it's not the healthiest way. 😞 

Replies 3 (3)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @SinanKaya.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to take a look into this for you. In order to do so, are you able to share your store URL? 

Thank you! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

SinanKaya
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, here is my website.
https://bysilverstone.com/

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @SinanKaya.

Thank you for getting back to me and sharing your store URL. I took a look on my Pixelbook laptop and had no issues accessing your product photos, for example:

I also tried my Apple computer and could access your product photos:

I did notice that on my mobile device, which is an Apple iPhone, I could not access your product photos, however:

May I ask what theme you are using for your store, Is it a Shopify theme or a third-party theme? If you are using a third-party theme, have you tried accessing an unpublished Shopify theme to see if you get the same issue? If not, you can try this by heading to Online Store>Themes>Explore Free themes then choose a free Shopify theme and click either Actions>Preview or "Customize" to see if this issue replicates:

If the issue does not replicate and you are using a third-party theme, I would recommend reaching out to the developers of your theme to take a look into this issue with you. If you are using a Shopify theme, might next question would be to ask if you have added any customized coding to your store?

Feel free to reach back out here with any further context or questions, we are always happy to help out! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.