products not showing up in collection page

Solved
alee-takeon
2 0 1

Hi there, brand new to shopify and this is hopefully an easy fix.  I've created manual collections in my store. I've added them to the menu but when I click on them in the preview none of the products are showing up! it says "Sorry, there are no products in this collection"  and I'm not sure why.  They're definitely in there... Any thoughts?  I am using the Jumpstart theme.

Replies 98 (98)
SuzanneTrueman1
2 0 0

Hi I have checked navigation and availability date in online store and still my product I have just created is not showing.  Can you help?

godfreyokoye
1 0 0

It is not a collection as the items are all different. When I go to my website, the products do not show. I  have to use the search button to look for products. This is very frustrating. Please help me out.

You can also call me on 469-286-6126

LitterboxComics
Tourist
5 0 1

You legend!!  THANKYOU!! 

hue-mann
2 0 1

I cleared cache of my system and logged out of Shopify and re logged again. Then tried fiddling out with the filters and it started working for me....somehow each change need a refresh to reflect. If nothing else is working this will.

Izzyaccess
1 0 0

Thanks

izzyaccess.com.ng
KrystalKoffin
1 0 2

What solved this for me was, in the product page I had multiple conditions and I had "All Conditions" chosen instead of "Any Condition".  So unless I had all the conditions met on my product, it would not show in the collection linked. With Any, I can use whatever tag or type that I have set and it will show. Hope this helps, as I was not able to find this one as an answer. I luckily realized afterward that was the problem and sure enough it was.

SuzanneTrueman1
2 0 0

Thank you so much for this info.  I will adjust and hopefully will be ok from hereon onwards.

CoS1
2 0 0

Hi Lizzy,  I've tried both but no change 

CoS1
2 0 0

I have a promotion on that specific product that is not showing. Customer might thinks it's a scam 

jessePNMAU
1 0 0

I had the same issue and couldn't find a fix but I managed to do this and get it to work.

The products were all saying available on their own product pages but if I went into the bulk editor and selected the field "Available To Online Shop" they were all unticked. Once I ticked them, they started showing up again.

Not sure why the whole collection became unavailable after being fine and untouched for 2 months, but atleast its working now.

Hope this helps someone else.