products not showing up in collection page

Solved
SuzanneTrueman1
2 0 0

Hi I have checked navigation and availability date in online store and still my product I have just created is not showing.  Can you help?

0 Likes
godfreyokoye
1 0 0

It is not a collection as the items are all different. When I go to my website, the products do not show. I  have to use the search button to look for products. This is very frustrating. Please help me out.

You can also call me on 469-286-6126

0 Likes
LitterboxComics
Tourist
5 0 1

You legend!!  THANKYOU!! 

0 Likes
hue-mann
2 0 1

I cleared cache of my system and logged out of Shopify and re logged again. Then tried fiddling out with the filters and it started working for me....somehow each change need a refresh to reflect. If nothing else is working this will.

0 Likes

Thanks

izzyaccess.com.ng
0 Likes
KrystalKoffin
1 0 1

What solved this for me was, in the product page I had multiple conditions and I had "All Conditions" chosen instead of "Any Condition".  So unless I had all the conditions met on my product, it would not show in the collection linked. With Any, I can use whatever tag or type that I have set and it will show. Hope this helps, as I was not able to find this one as an answer. I luckily realized afterward that was the problem and sure enough it was.

SuzanneTrueman1
2 0 0

Thank you so much for this info.  I will adjust and hopefully will be ok from hereon onwards.

0 Likes
CoS1
2 0 0

Hi Lizzy,  I've tried both but no change 

0 Likes
CoS1
2 0 0

I have a promotion on that specific product that is not showing. Customer might thinks it's a scam 

0 Likes
jessePNMAU
1 0 0

I had the same issue and couldn't find a fix but I managed to do this and get it to work.

The products were all saying available on their own product pages but if I went into the bulk editor and selected the field "Available To Online Shop" they were all unticked. Once I ticked them, they started showing up again.

Not sure why the whole collection became unavailable after being fine and untouched for 2 months, but atleast its working now.

Hope this helps someone else.

0 Likes