Products won't synch to Facebook Shop without Google Category?

Solved
GGTCB
Tourist
8 0 0

Today I synced my shop to a new Facebook page. Most all the items synced, but a few did not and the error is: "Needs a Google Product Category"  Does anyone know why? I'm not selling on Google. Also, if it's something I need, how to I get it? 

GGTCB_0-1606098249918.png

Thank you!

Teri

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
SwaggerFox10
1 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

i think that when you are editing your products in the product editor, all the way near about 3/4 of the way down the page on the right there's a section to change the product type. when you set the product type for the product, i think that might be what they are talking about. ive done that, waited like 20 seconds, and then reloaded the page and then Facebook turned from yellow to green. 

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
GetSprints
1 0 0

I am having this same issue. Did you find a way to solve it? 

SwaggerFox10
1 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

i think that when you are editing your products in the product editor, all the way near about 3/4 of the way down the page on the right there's a section to change the product type. when you set the product type for the product, i think that might be what they are talking about. ive done that, waited like 20 seconds, and then reloaded the page and then Facebook turned from yellow to green. 

GGTCB
Tourist
8 0 0