What app can facilitate promotions and discounts in my Shopify store?

AhmedKing
Excursionist
22 0 7

Hello all

please i want to do

promotions in my store

example

if invoice or checkout more than 5000 $ 

i want to do discount and gift one of other products 

any advice of a App can do that ?

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi, @AhmedKing

Thanks for posting this question. Currently, there are a few methods in which this feature can be implemented, and I’m happy to share some more details on this with you. 

You can use automatic discounts or discount codes to create a promotion that allows a customer to receive a free gift if they spend over a certain amount. In your case, if you would like to gift the customer a product from a collection for spending over $5000, then this is completely possible. One thing to consider when adding a discount, the gifted item will not be automatically added to the cart, instead, the customer will need to manually add the product to the cart to qualify for the discount. As a workaround, you can create a custom collection titled something along the lines of “free gifts over $5000” and display your promotion there. If this interests you, feel free to check out our help document here which shows you how to create this promotion. 

Alternatively, you could look to use the Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts app from our App Store that will allow you to automatically display all free gifts for products or based on cart value directly on their cart. We also have many other applications that offer similar functionalities at different price points, that you can check out on our store here. If you have any questions about the apps, or need a hand setting them up, feel free to reach out to the developers directly as they could provide some more information.   

I’d love to know more about your marketing initiatives! How are you currently advertising your products and how do you plan on marketing this discount campaign?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog