Question about invoice

Solved
Alleyesdef65
8 0 0

Hey guys I had a quick question on how to send a separate invoice to a customer. I am currently sold out of merch but I have a couple left that I have for a few customers. Is their a way I can send them an email with an invoice of the shirt and they can be redirected to a payment page to pay for it?? I want to be able to do it through Shopify and print a label rather than hand writing it if that makes sense?

Thanks 

Amir B. 

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1495 99 208

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Alleyesdef65!

If you'd like to send an invoice to a customer directly for a sort of custom order you can do so by creating and sending a draft order to that customer

This would allow you to make up an order, add the 'custom' remaining items you have and send a checkout link to your customers so they can check out with those items in your store.

Can you tell me a bit more about your business and what else you're working on at the moment?

If you find you're selling out of certain items more than others, you can consider a way to notify customers when you restock such as by adding an app from our store

Do let us know how we can help out here in any case!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Alleyesdef65
8 0 0

Awesome thank you just sent it hopefully it works I currently have a merch company shirts, sweaters, and hats 

0 Likes