Solved

Question on tracking Inventory with bundle

Asiangrocers888
Visitor
2 0 0

Question on tracking Inventory with bundle

I'm selling a Snack Box  my shopify store , the Snack Box has various items which my store also sells individually. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can track inventory ?

For example  the Snack Box  includes - 

• Orion Turtle Chip Corn Soup Flavour 160g
  • Lotte Corn Chips 144g
  • Nongshim Shrimp Flavoured Chips 75g
  • Samlip Mini Soft Cake With Real Cheese 400g
  • Glico Pocky sticks Chocolate 75g
  • Nestle Kit Kat Green Tea 130g
  • Orion Choco Boy 50g
  • Jelly Joy Jelly Stick 400g
  • Kido Daifuku, Mochi (Strawberry & Melon), 200 g
  • Macadamias
  • Hi Chew Apple 

Each of these item's inventory are individually tracked already on shopify , so if for example someone purchase one snack bundle from me, I want the items to be updated automatically per item in the inventory back end.

Accepted Solution (1)

WickStreet
Tourist
7 1 6

This is an accepted solution.

I use the app - Connected Inventory - and setup Bundle Groups. It handles removing inventory from individual items when you sell them as a group.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

WickStreet
Tourist
7 1 6

This is an accepted solution.

I use the app - Connected Inventory - and setup Bundle Groups. It handles removing inventory from individual items when you sell them as a group.

Asiangrocers888
Visitor
2 0 0

Oh awesome works ! Thank you

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
120 5 15

Hi ,

we had a similar situation, as we were big on bundle sales, we also wanted our backend team / warehouse team to know the composition of bundle as marketing or purchase team (based on individual sku availability) would change the composition of bundle, this would result in back and forth between teams and often resulted in wrong product being sent to the customer as part of the bundle. We solved this by creating an app : Profit Bundles by our internal team.

The app adds component sku with order as 0 price, hence solves our problem. let me share a ref image to help you visualize this

6.png

For customers our bundle are like any other product on our site, but when the order reaches the backend team for fulfillment, it gets updated with individual skus. It's has helped us sell bundles in clean and modern way.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.

ericsda
8 0 0

Hi @Asiangrocers888  sounds like you've received a nice recommendation. 

I am working on a solution to help sellers with inventory tracking and drop the spreadsheet, Also allow them to track incoming inventory against purchase orders. 

I would love to chat and learn more about your business to get feedback on my solution and maybe help you out right away. Let me know what you think

Founder at InvenSync - Easy Inventory Tracking For Shopify Sellers