Quick Pick Pick Lists App - All Data Lost! Can somebody help?

ChrisTUP
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi all. 

I use the 'Quick Pick Pick Lists' app as a warehouse management system.

We manually input data on which pick location or 'bin location' each of our items is stored and when we receive an order, we use the app to tell us where in the warehouse the item is stored.

We have logged in this morning and all of our pick bin location data has disappeared. As you can imagine, this is hugely problematic and causing long delays in shipping out orders.

I have tried to reach out to the app developers, but have heard nothing back. 

Has anyone got the same issue or encountered it before?

Any help hugely appreciated.

Replies 2 (2)

Anto_S
Shopify Partner
148 4 19

Hi @ChrisTUP 

Here's a short term fix while you get the issue resolved.

If you have an excel/csv of the list of bin locations and SKUs, it might take only a few minutes to have a pick list created on Sheet Master app (currently free, screenshot of the pick list is below). Users can set up custom shelf & bin locations, and generate pick lists in custom formats - happy to help with a custom setup in case you need it.  

Video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O12azLZcmjo

Anto_S_0-1636558961084.png

Automating Commerce at Comstack.co
Email: anto@comstack.co

Shay
Shopify Staff
2780 440 566

Hi @ChrisTUP 

I am really sorry to hear about this situation with your inventory data going missing from the app you are using. I can recognize that this issue is urgent for you and not hearing back from the app dev right away is definitely not a great situation. 

I would strongly recommend contacting our live support about this so they can send an official hand off email to the app dev on your behalf. As part of their agreement with us they must reply back to our hand off email within a certain time frame. If they do not, we can then look at taking further action if required. 

To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for "data missing from third party app" and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog