Solved

Why does the "Add to Cart" button disappear on my Shopify product page?

jack222
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

I need your help . The "ADD TO CART" button is displayed for 1 second (on product page) then is not displayed.

When i do "inspect element" product page, i find the botton code but the button not displayed.

please help me

Accepted Solution (1)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @jack222.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Did you make any custom coding changes? If so, you may be able to duplicate the theme and roll back the themes coding. It would be best to duplicate the theme to ensure that no errors or issues arise when you roll back the themes coding. That should allow the add to cart button to reappear on the product pages.

Since the Debut theme is designed and supported by Shopify, we can have our internal themes team take a closer look at the coding. I would suggest reaching out to a Support Advisor by logging into your store through our Contact Us page. This will allow us to authenticate you as the store owner to securely discuss your online store.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Welcome to shopify community. 

How may I help you? Kindly share your store URL

jack222
Tourist
5 0 1
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@jack222 
Add this code in theme.scss

form[action*='/cart/add'] *[type=submit], form[action*='/cart/add'] *[data-product-submit], .easyorder-hidden-purchase {
    opacity: 0.4 !important;
    pointer-events: none;
display:block;
}

thank you.

jack222
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you

I added this code (at the end of the file "theme.css" ) but still the same problem.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @jack222.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included a link to your store, would you happen to be able to share what theme you are using? If you are unsure about which theme that is live on your store. You can make your way to the Theme Editor by navigating to Online store > Customize. Once you are in the theme editor, you can select on the three dots located towards the top left to see who developed and supports the theme. I took a screenshot of the section I am referring to:

16-35-28049-27412

Once we determine what theme you are using with your online store, we can provide the next best steps to take to get the "Add to Cart" button to reappear.

Looking forward to your response.

jack222
Tourist
5 0 1

thank you

t.PNG

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

please add this below code at bottom of theme.css file

button.btn.product-form__cart-submit {
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
jack222
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you

I added this code  (at bottom of "theme.css" ) but still the same problem.

code : 

button.btn.product-form__cart-submit {
Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @jack222.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Did you make any custom coding changes? If so, you may be able to duplicate the theme and roll back the themes coding. It would be best to duplicate the theme to ensure that no errors or issues arise when you roll back the themes coding. That should allow the add to cart button to reappear on the product pages.

Since the Debut theme is designed and supported by Shopify, we can have our internal themes team take a closer look at the coding. I would suggest reaching out to a Support Advisor by logging into your store through our Contact Us page. This will allow us to authenticate you as the store owner to securely discuss your online store.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

fabriciomorais
Visitor
1 0 0

Good afternoon friend, I'm having a problem with the checkout button in the cart, it disappears on the desktop, but on mobile it's showing up.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @fabriciomorais.

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you be able to share your store URL? As this will allow us to take a closer look into the themes coding and test the checkout button within the cart page on both mobile and desktop versions.

Looking forward to your reply in this matter.