Re: Please help delete a double partner account

Solved
Chip1
Tourist
4 1 0

Hi - I also have an additional Partner account that I need deleted. Please help. Thank you.

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 123

Hey, @Chip1!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Thank you for posting your request in the Shopify Community Forums! 

I'm happy to help out with deleting your unneeded Partner account. In order to proceed with this request, I'll need to verify you on the accounts and loop in our Partner Support. I can absolutely help get the ball rolling on this! I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply back to that email directly, and once I receive your reply we can proceed from there. 

Looking forward to hearing back and continuing to support you! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Chip1
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Ash,

Thank you for your help. I emailed you about the accounts in question. Is there any other information you need from me?

Thank you,

Chip

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 123

Hi, @Chip1!

My pleasure. Thank you for getting back to me via email. I've replied to you back in there, and at this point we can gather any further information we need through that ticket. I'm glad I've been able to help out! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 

0 Likes
mraedi
1 0 0

Hi, I have same issues with others. Can you help me to delete my double partner account? Thank you!

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
676 69 127

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @mraedi!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I'm just helping my colleague out with some follow-ups.

To get support with this, please log in to your Partner Dashboard for account specific assistance. Alternatively, connect with our 24/7 Support team through the Help Center with your request. Since this is the best path forward, I will be blocking new replies and accepting this answer as the solution.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 

0 Likes