Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I've read through the previous issues on this topic and couldn't find anything of value in them, or a solution. So here is what I am d...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I use Maker and my image looks great in landscape but too pixelated in vertical. How can I either optimize it (potentially resize it for mob...
Author Avatar
Here is my component:<div className="width-preview-textarea"> <Text as="span" variant="bodyMd" breakWord={true} truncate> <pre>Lorem Ipsum is s...
Author Avatar
I have just completed my first transfer of ownership. However, I didn't realise it was going to create a completely separate store for my client. She ...
Author Avatar
El icono de globo de shopify inbox chat que funcionaba perfectamente en el tema sense, a desaparecido al igual que el botón de BUY NOW que también a d...
Author Avatar
hi there I am looking for help. I am dabbling in the world of drop shipping and am based in Ireland (I work a full time job during the day and this ...
Author Avatar
Shopify, it would be nice if you vetted the apps that are available in the app store a bit better. About 75% of the time I try out an app or send an e...
Author Avatar
Hi Team, We are working with the Return APIs of Shopify and have some questions. Any help on the below will be appreciated. - This is about creating a...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I'm running into a bit of a problem when trying to migrate a Woocommerce store to Shopify. Our store currently runs on the Bedrock folder str...
Author Avatar
On mobile onlyWe want to have a search icon in our header, that when it is clicked shows the search bar. Currently a search bar is permanently visible...
Author Avatar
Add To Cart Button Next To Quantity Button furnic home 1,please!
Author Avatar
Hi! In an older post (link below) it was mentioned that bundles and selling plans compatibility was on the roadmap and expected to launch within the n...
Author Avatar
Our Pinterest ads are massively under reporting since last week and our Tik Tok ads (for the UK) are showing 0 conversions so not tracking at all. Ha...
Author Avatar
Hello! I would like to remove the separator line that is under the slideshow. (Above the ''Featured Collection'') Could someone help me do this? Webs...
Author Avatar
We are using shopify delivery customisation function for some specific purpose. We are trying to hide the suitable delivery option and provide best av...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am using the impulse theme and I want to use the thumbnails besides the product image. When I do this it comes out wierd. 1. In the ...
Author Avatar
Hello! my business verification doesn't work. I've tried too many times to upload the bank account statement but all the time it still asks to upload....
Author Avatar
Hi, I don't have the option to edit the order of products in collections - the products are showing in alphabetical order and i need them in order of ...
Author Avatar
Hiya, I am having trouble retrieving a custom metafield of a product using the GraphQL API. I am trying to retrieve metafield supersessions in the nam...
Author Avatar
Hello, is there anyone that can help me with this problem I encounter I am trying to allign title names and prices, to be on the same row, can you he...