Receiving Payments

DRM10
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi there everyone,

I'm new to the forum and hoping someone might be able to help point me in the right direction.

I was hoping to go live with my site in the next few weeks but annoyingly I'm still having trouble trying to receive payments in to my account.

I have tried making a purchase multiple times of varying figures to see if I am receiving money ok. Although it pays from my bank account when I test it, it is always held as pending on shopify, even once I've fulfilled the order. This means I can't take it at the other end (withdraw from shopify to my account) which will obviously be one of the most important parts when a real purchase occurs. I've tried paying with my wife's card but the same thing happens. 

I have spoken to shopify (the robot pop up) and although that confirmed it should work, it hasn't.

Has anybody successfully figured it out?

I bank with Tide, not sure if that's the issue. Shopify confirmed it wasn't an issue, but again was just a bot.

Does anyone have a contact for shopify to speak to an actual human be it phone or email. UK Based?

I have use the shopify experts before to fix an issue and I'm reluctant to do so again because of the nature of handing over bank account details. Again if anyone has done this through this route and can put my mind at ease that would be great to hear from you.

Hoping someone can help.

Warm regards,

Replies 5 (5)

Emmykeyzagency
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello dear, I'm a payment gateway expert with many year of experience. i read through you request, i will like to ask what payment method do you integrate into you website so that you can be able to receive fund directly for the customer through you website. (it unite you have payment method (processor) that when you can withdraw money direct or accept money from you website)

banned

AccRealm
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, I am having the same issue as you, were you ever able to successfully receive the funds? 

DRM10
Visitor
3 0 0
Hi there,

Yes it just took time for the bots in the system to catch up bit it just started working.
AccRealm
Visitor
2 0 0

So I just have to wait? Because I receive the orders but I never receive the funds of the orders to the bank. 

DRM10
Visitor
3 0 0
It felt like coincidence but I contacted them and they said there was no issues then miraculously it worked. Maybe just keep on at them. Get beyond the bots contact form: get them to phone you and speak to a real person.