Recently Ordered Feed

LoyalCanada
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi there,

Is there an app to display a carousel feed of recently ordered items from the store?

Similar to displaying a collection carousel in Shopify.

This is for all orders from all customers. I guess the display can be sorted in terms of which ones are more popular for having the most sales.

Reply 1 (1)
Maz
Shopify Staff
76 21 15

Hi @LoyalCanada.

That's a great question, and I am happy to help you with that.

I really like the idea of this, as it would most definitely entice your customers to purchase more on your store. I had a look for you to see if I could find an app with this exact feature, however I was not able to find an app with this function for you, to my surprise.  However, I was able to find some alternative apps for you.

• The first app I would like to recommend you is Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop, while it does not have a carousel effect it does have a pop-up which does let customers know about recently ordered items. You can take a look at an example of it in action here.
  • The next app I can suggest is this free to install app called Upsie - Related products. With this app you can show; recently viewed products, recommended products, bestsellers and new arrivals among many more!
  • Enorm Product Slider is also another great contender here, this has a carousel feature like your request, but it does not specify whether 'recently order products' is an option to display. You could reach out to the developers of this app though and double check if this is something that can be done.
  • Finally, you could look into hiring a Shopify Expert for this job, Shopify experts can carry custom jobs on your store like this one.

Hopefully one of those options work for you, besides that, how else are you marketing your products? I would love to hear more about your brand.

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog