Reduce item price based on quantity

JenF
Shopify Partner
4 0 0
My client sells belt buckles and would like to be able to charge 20 for the first buckle and 15 for any additional buckles purchased at the same time. Is there a way to do this either for an individual product (ie, price lowers if you purchase more than one RED buckle) or, ideally, to lower the price if the person purchases more than one buckle of any style (ie, they buy one in red and one in black so they would get a discount on the black one). We're not using variants for the different buckle designs because this is all she sells and we want to have a unique product page to really highlight the unique characteristics of each design. Thanks in advance for suggestions!
Replies 3 (3)
JenF
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

As an additional note, I’m wondering if there is a way to do this at checkout using the Product Vendor variable? Perhaps set a discount on any quantity over 1 for the buckle vendor?

Again, thanks for any and all help!

Omar_Abdelaziz
2 0 1

I am looking for the same too. let me know if you find a way

Anindita
Shopify Partner
71 1 9

Hi @JenF,

You can increase or lower the shipping charges from Shopify Settings. You can go to Manage Rates and set Flat Rates according to your requirements.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping