Refund for Shopify Monthly Plan & Apps

emrregalado
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there, I was billed recently for my shopify monthly plan for $1 but it included that apps Bundle Bear, AutoDS and Loox that I wasn't aware will be billed the same time, I was still trying to figure out on how to manage my store and I wasn't able to cancel the subscriptions of these apps immediately as I can't find it on my billing.

Please help me get a refund from these apps as I badly need the funds for other important uses.

Looking forward to hearing from you and solving these matter.

Replies 2 (2)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1248 131 186

Hey @emrregalado!

Welcome to the Shopify Community and congrats on your new store.

In regard to refunds for Apps on your store, refunds would be handled by the third party developers and not Shopify. If the app was installed on the store for all or most of the billing period, then the charge should remain. 

This Shopify help doc on App Charges here 
might be helpful in understanding the charges on your store. Also, if you would like to view past or upcoming bills, you can view everything by going to Settings > Billing > Bills in the admin.

The easiest and fastest way to discuss a possible refund is to contact the developers directly, they will be able to advise if you're eligible for a refund or not. Please note there is no guarantee of a refund being issued, ultimately it is up to the developers to decide if you're eligible or not. Their information can be found under support tab on the app listing. For example for Bundle Bear here, you can see their details under this tab.

Alternatively, our support team can help you get in touch with the app developers. They can send an email on your behalf. If you'd like to take this route,please create a support request here at our link.

I trust this is helpful, but please let me know if you have any other questions. By the way, you might find this blog here advantageous as it includes; 20 + Best Free Shopify Apps for Your Shopify Store in (2023)!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sapir_from_Loox
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hey,

Sapir from the Loox team here 🙂

Our Support team would be happy to look into this for you!

Please feel free to send a ticket to our 24/7 team at support@loox.io.

We will gladly assist.