refund for the current subscription to make a new subscription

lawnda
Excursionist
44 0 7

Hi, 

I am currently in the process of opening a new Shopify store and I would like to cancel the current subscription (

Current billing cycle: Jan 19, 2022-Feb 18, 2022)
and get a refund for subscribing to the new store. What are the steps that I must follow?

I want a refund for the current subscription to make a new subscription on Shopify

Thank You

Replies 8 (8)

lawnda
Excursionist
44 0 7

I'm waiting 

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 141

Hi there, @lawnda!

Thank you for posting in the Shopify Community. I'm happy to share some information.

As per our Terms of Service, Shopify does not offer refunds. I would, however, recommend getting in touch with our live Support team to see if an exception can be made in your case since you would be starting a new subscription. I can't guarantee that this will be possible, but there's no harm in reaching out through our Help Center to check. We're available by live chat, email, or callback!

I also wanted to provide you a bit more context about the Shopify Community forums and where you should go to get support. The Shopify Community (aka, where you posted this) provides discussion forums for merchants, partners, and experts, as well as those looking to learn more about Shopify. You can take part in business conversations, receive support for technical questions from other community members, and learn more about Shopify in general. There is, however, no guarantee that you will receive an answer to your question Additionally, we're unable to provide account-specific support through the Community, since we can't authenticate the interaction (and authentication is required to keep your account secure). If you have a time-sensitive or account-specific question/concern, your best bet is to reach out to the Shopify Support team through the Help Center

Please let me know if you have any more questions about this!

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

lawnda
Excursionist
44 0 7

Thank You

lawnda
Excursionist
44 0 7

Hi @Greta,

I can't reach out to the Shopify Support team, cause I disabled my primary store So, I will write my issue here...

I opened my store on Shopify in June 2020, Since then I have tried a lot of dropshipping platforms, including Ali Express, and I did not get a single sale, knowing that I have paid courses in SEO and targeted advertising and I know that success may take a lot of time and effort.

A week ago, I found this channel on YouTube, which talks about success in dropshipping and that there are better alternatives to Ali Express. He personally tried it and got sales, so I requested the service of creating a Shopify store from him since he is a Shopify partner as he said.

he asked me to close my store, because he does not work on existing stores, he starts from scratch, so I did.

He is supposed to finish setting up the store after three days of ordering, on the second day I found out that he puts products from Ali Express on customers’ stores and some of them may be duplicated between several stores, so I asked him to cancel the order and return the amount, he ignored me and sent a message after several hours that The store was completed and then sent to me a message containing links to either accept or reject the store, I rejected the store, because it is contrary to what was said and any reliable company gives its customers the option to cancel and return the money in the event that they are not satisfied with the service provided.

Now I lose my money, my old store, my domain, my trust in Shopify partners, even and can't open a new store.

This is very disappointing.

Hope you can help me

Thank You

lawnda
Excursionist
44 0 7

I need help here

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 141

Hi there, @lawnda.

Thank you for getting back to me, and I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties. 

For your Partner issue, it is possible that the individual you were dealing with was not actually a verified Shopify Partner. Some people will claim to be Shopify Partners, but not actually be affiliated with Shopify in any way. In the future I recommend only hiring through the Shopify Experts Marketplace if you need help with your store. All users on the Experts Marketplace are reviewed by our team and are chosen for their deep knowledge and successful track record. If the person you hired is actually a Shopify Partner, you can report a Partner violation here

For account-specific support, you will still need to get in touch through the Help Center. I'm not able to access your account since I can't authenticate our interaction, and authentication is necessary to keep your account secure. You can get in touch through the Help Center even if your store is closed. And for your last question, yes, you can reopen your store if it's been less than 30 days since your last invoice!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me and please let me know if you have any more questions. 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

lawnda
Excursionist
44 0 7

Thank You @Greta 

lawnda
Excursionist
44 0 7

@Greta 

Can I restore the store after disabling it?

I already paid for this month