How can I get a refund from a disappointing ecommerce expert?

HappyCake
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

I have a very terrible and bad experiences with a shopify partner and I have all the chat screenshots as evidence. We have put up, on the request of the vendor, a comprehensive list of what we want to work on. However, after receiving payment from us, the vendor didn't follow up. They have given us their estimated time to finish a part of the project, however, we hear no news and clarifications on the requirement (for weeks). We cannot wait and did most of the things on our own. This is a recurring patterns after a few resolution and discussion with the vendor. Time and again said would update by early next week, and we waited till the end of the week and no news.

I have completely lost trust with this vendor to deliver. I would like to ask for a refund. I have the screenshots to prove that. And vendor has admitted most of the work is done by us. How can I resolve that?

Regards;

A very disappointed shopify user experience

Reply 1 (1)

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 173

Hi there, @HappyCake

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform!

With regards to your inquiry, I hear your frustrations loud and clear. As per our handling disputes documentation on expectations and refunds through the Experts Marketplace, we do require that you first discuss this with your Expert as refunds must be approved by them. If you are unable to come to an agreement, then we can step in, however we will need some examples and further information.

Once you have reviewed the link attached as well as communicate with the expert, feel free to contact our live support team for further assistance if necessary. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.